Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pennie Jo: More Friends: Likely Lancaster County PA

I think Josephine might be a teacher, she looks older than the other students. I can't read her last name very well. It is Bechler, Beshler, or Beahler. (Update 2/26/2021, the surname is Beshler.)

Helen wrote "Penny, A real cute girl who has a special friend named Glenn. Remember the fun we had at Mt. Gretna."

Janie wrote "Pen, A cute kid that lives on my street."

Jim "61"
Janie




Josephine Beshler, Bechler, or Beahler
No name

No name

Helen

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: How To Always Be Tracking Your Progress On Each Goal So You Don’t Lose Guard .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete