Saturday, September 28, 2013

Nancy Album: Central PA: Photos of Nancy

I bought a new set of photos on eBay this past week. There are over 200 photos in the collection. I have purchased from this eBay seller previously. She obtains her photos from cleaning out houses in Berks and Lancaster counties in PA. Sometimes she also gets collections from the Philadelphia area.

I've decided when posting photos from the same collection the subject line needs to start out the same. The majority of the photos in this collection are not labeled. There are several photos of a girl named Nancy so I am calling this collection the Nancy Album. All entries that start with the Nancy Album come from the same collection.

I believe there is probably a connection between this set and another set I have. I've only posted one entry so far from that other set, you can read it here. Both collections have the same funeral card for a John F. Wallace, dob October 30, 1926, died March 7, 1989; internment in Muncy, PA. 

I will first post Nancy's photos, in two different entries. Then I'll move on to other photos with names before I start posting unlabeled ones. None of these photos include a date. They look to be late 1940's.








2 comments:

  1. These are photos of the Taylor family of Marcus Hook, PA. Thomas Frank Taylor Jr was the father of Nancy, born 1946, and the husband of Virginia Cole Taylor. These photos are likely 1946 to 1948. Peg is Thomas Frank Taylor Jr.'s adopted sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the Marcus Hook connection last night. I sent a message to a family member who has the tree on ancestry but haven't heard back from her. Are you related to the family?

    ReplyDelete