Monday, September 30, 2013

Nancy Album: 1950, 1952 Frank, Dougie, Peg, Floss

If you refer back to this POST as you look at these photos it might help tie these folks together.

This photo is labeled Frank and Peg.

On the back is the date June 4, 1950. I believe Frank is the brother of Nancy, and that Peg is their mother. On the back is the date June 4, 1950. I believe Frank is the brother of Nancy, and that Peg is their mother




The next photo is labeled Dougie and Floss. I believe Dougie is the older brother of Nancy and Frank/Frankie. I think Floss might be a grandmother. On the back it is labeled N.J. 11 - 1952.


Update: Album returned to family.

4 comments:

  1. Floss is Florence Cole Heavlow, the Aunt, through the Cole family, of Nancy and Thomas Frank Taylor III, of Marcus Hook. Dougie is Douglas W Taylor, son of Harry C Taylor, brother of Thomas Frank Taylor Jr. Harry Taylor and his family lived in Claymont, New Castle County, DE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, are you related? I posted all these photos in 2013 and no response until today, after sending a message to a Susan on ancestry last night. I'd like to get these photos returned to the family members they belong to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, I am interested in returning these photos but no one seems to want them. I contacted a Susan via ancestry as she has all these people in her tree, no response. You have replied here but haven't contacted me or asked for the photos. I found Nancy Taylor, daughter of Frank and Virginia, still listed at the family's Yates Avenue address in Marcus Hook, PA. The phone number isn't in service. If someone from the family wants these photos they can send me an email at eomcbride@gmail.com I have to start cleaning out all the photos I have and while I hate throwing photos out I cannot keep them because my family will throw them out when I die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark,ask Nancy, who I believe now is in VA, if she'd like the photos. I can mail them to her or to Frank.

    ReplyDelete