Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Yarger at Great Lakes Naval Hospital 9 South 1965

I bought a photo album on eBay about 15 years ago. It had belonged to a Navy Nurse named Catherine Cirilli Casey, who was career Navy. So far I know she was stationed at Chelsea, Oakland, Guam, and Great Lakes. I did locate her family, which consisted of step-children, who had no interest in the album or the photos. Most of the photos are undated and no names but this photo is dated and includes two names: Yarger and Williams, Don. I don't know if Yarger is the man standing, who I assume is a corpsman, or the nurse at the desk. The nurse is an ensign. I am thinking, because of the way the writing is that Yarger is more likely the nurse but I am not positive. The date is 2 June, 1965.



No comments:

Post a Comment