Sunday, March 15, 2015

Zwally,Simmons, and Edwards: Probably Lancaster County, PA Area

These photos came from the same eBay batch as the Schindehutte photos. Some of the photos were developed in Elizabethtown, PA.

The names are Cora Zwally, Jimmie and Barbara Edwards, and Bobby Simmons. None of the writing on the back is in the same handwriting. I found a 2009 obituary for Cora Zwally, who died in Ephrata. PA in 2009. It will be pretty easy for me to locate her survivors, with their unusual last name. The photos of the children will however be harder as the names are common surnames.


Cora Zwally

Bobby Simmons

Jimmie and Barbara Edwards
March 1949

2 comments:

  1. Cora was my great grandmother. My name is Janelle zwally, my father was the late Robert C zwally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should add, I love this photo of your grandmother. It makes you wonder who she was waiting for, and why was the photo taken.

      Delete