Thursday, September 5, 2013

Emerson Album's Portland Photos

I may have found a connection to at least one of the names in this album, and in less than 6 degrees of separation. I always post a link to this blog on Facebook. Mary MacCubbin Holcomb Jones is originally from Maine but moved to the same town in Western New York where I grew up. We are friends on Facebook. She is related to a Verrill family from Maine. So I'm going to try and get a lot of the photos from this album uploaded so her Verrill cousins can see if they recognize anyone. Where is Higgins Beach?


I think the woman was the album owner, is the man Billy Verrill?


I think "Me" is the album's original owner. Does this porch or house look familiar?

Is Scott Hamlin related to the Verrills?

The woman sitting on the ground is the person who I think put this album together.

No comments:

Post a Comment