Saturday, September 14, 2013

Boissevain 1961 Photo

I received a box of photos today I won in an ebay auction. The photos were sent from Massachusetts but that doesn't necessarily mean all the photos are from there. I will be posting the photos for the next several weeks. 

This photo does not seem to go with any of the rest in the collection, at least at first look. It's a photo of a toddler taken by Stanley J. Broskey Wedding Photography. In handwriting on the back it says Andrea Boissevain, Dec 1961.



As you can see she is a very cute little girl. I'd like to see the photo returned to her.

Update 7/5/2021: Initially thought the surname was Boisserain but in looking at it 8 years later I believe it is Boissevain. And within an hour I located Andrea and her photo is on its way back to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment