Monday, September 30, 2013

An Unwanted Album

Many years ago I bought an album on eBay that had belonged to a Navy Nurse. That was the reason I bought it. As a former Navy Nurse I really looked forward to returning the album. The photos were great, as she had served in WWII and the 1950's. It took a little searching to find her as she had married at some point so had a different last name. Sadly, as often happens, I found her obituary. But I was able to find adult children of her husband. I called one and was told in no uncertain terms they could care less about her,  her photos or the album. They had sold it at her estate sale. They didn't like their father's second wife and that was that. There are many other photos in the album and I will start posting them in a few weeks. 

If any of my albums end up on eBay I will haunt my children to their dying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment