Sunday, September 15, 2013

1st Communion 1955:? Buffalo, NY: ? Iacoviello

These photos come from a group of 33 children's photos I bought on eBay. The photos were mailed from Buffalo, New York. There are several photo Christmas cards from an Iacoviello family, which I recognize as a Buffalo name. I lived in Buffalo in the 1960's. There were two sons in the Iacoviello family, Jackie and Jimmy. The parents were Josephine and John.

These 1st Communion photos are dated May 1955. There is no writing or names on the back of the photos. They may have been related to the Iacoviello family, or were friends. At first I thought the religious sister might be a Felician but I'm not sure. She is wearing a cape but it looks like her habit is white. 

Please leave a comment if you can identify the sister's order. That would narrow down the possible parishes this 1st Communion happened at.















No comments:

Post a Comment